OPERATOR PLANNING AND EXECUTION NETWORK
How OPEN works:
- Digital technical plans retrieved from engineering tool kit (Wellcom, Olisasoft, WellCost or P1).
- Engineering design is coded and structured in Timeplanner and timeline is calculated:
- Automatic time calculation based on design
- Standard activities retrieved from library and structured towards design
- Critical path and sub-activities calculated automatically
- Rapid calculation mode for change in well design “on-the-go”
- Signoff on timeplan performed inside the solution and recorded in the log for quality assurance.
- Create rig action plan based on timeplan and standard library items, best practice and lessons learned.
- Standard building blocks auto-generate full rig action plan with every timeplan
- Full contingencies planning at rig action plan level handling all events, ready for signoff and handover to rig
- All instructions and parameters sent digitally, with reporting code to rig or drilling contractor for execution and retrieval of reporting parameters.
- Realtime automatic reporting is enabled to see all progress in the well with detailed information from the rig and rig crew.
Interested in our solutions?
Other Keystone solutions
RIG MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Approved instructions from operators are orchestrated and enriched with detailed instructions. All based on standard libraries containing procedures and checklists.
SmartHUB validate, versions, timestamps changes, store and distribute data.
The SmartHUB core includes incoming gate, validator, event generator, notification and API services.
ASSET LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
Manage your warehouse assets from procurement thorugh rentals and/or sales, and maintenance, all in one software system.