RIG MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
How RMS works:
- Digital instructions retrieved and reviewed by drilling contractor.
- Digital approval and handshake between operator and contractor
- The approved instructions from the operator are then enriched with detailed instructions based on standard libraries containing procedures and checklists.
- Planned activities are correctly and effectively orchestrated to optimize the utilization of the rig based on critical path.
- Create a visible and real-time situation orientation to all parties via the user applications to avoid undesirable events and unnecessary downtime.
- Action and instructions distributed to all parties:
- Driller (driller dashboard)
- Drilling crew (checklist)
- Company (checklist and timeplan)
- Service Company (checklist and timeline)
- Realtime automatic report generation is enabled and configurable throughout the process.
Interested in our solutions?
Other Keystone solutions
SmartHUB validate, versions, timestamps changes, store and distribute data.
The SmartHUB Core includes incoming gate, validator, event generator, notification and API services.
OPERATOR PLANNING & EXECUTION NETWORK
Connect to your sources for planning/engineering. Then generate digital rig action plans /RAP/DOP).
All while reporting progress in real time.
ASSET LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
Manage your warehouse assets from procurement thorugh rentals and/or sales, and maintenance, all in one software system.